375 Raver Croft Drive
Sunbright, TN 37872
Job Objective To secure the position of Software Support in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in technical support and customer service to complex software applications
- Familiarity with PC & Web-based software applications, Windows 2003/2008, XP/Vista operating systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products , Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and IBM DB2
- Strong technical and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Superior software application installation and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication time management skills
- Highly motivated to achieve client satisfaction
- Profound ability to interpret, analyze and troubleshoot technical problems
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Software Support, August 2005 – Present
Rockwell Automation, Sunbright, TN
- Conducted research and troubleshot complex and advanced inquiries.
- Interacted with external clients and teams to carry out client-specific responsibilities.
- Monitored the effectiveness of problem resolution.
- Assisted with software implementation work.
- Interacted with database administrators to identify and correct issues.
Software Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Weatherford International, Sunbright, TN
- Participated in the development and implementation of trouble handling procedures.
- Ensured the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Responded to support requests in person and via telephone and email.
- Maintained a knowledge base for support tickets and standard procedures.
- Identified potential future issues based on past and present system performance.
- Provided technical assistance and training to clients.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Menlo College, California, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated