678 Arthur Avenue
Sterling, IL 61081
Job Objective Seeking a position as Store Support in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive customer service experience working in a retail company
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Point of Sales (POS) system
- Ability to provide feedback of behavioral changes in Store Support Operators
- Outstanding ability to take decisions quickly and resolve store issues
- Skilled in effectively interacting and communicating with customers and co-workers
- Ability to read and understand documents related to operating and procedure manuals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Store Support, August 2005 – Present
Robert Half Technology, Sterling, IL
- Maintained appropriate levels of staffing within each store and across all stores.
- Conducted monthly meetings with key departments as well as respond to additional requests.
- Assisted with the development, management, and communication of store personnel evaluations.
- Tracked incentive information and resolved all possible issues.
- Assisted the management with year-end manager awards.
Store Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Orchard Supply Hardware, Sterling, IL
- Facilitated technical assistance for store issues.
- Managed to setup application logins and e-mail accounts.
- Identified problems and acted accordingly to troubleshot and follow up.
- Ensured customer satisfaction initiating follow up.
- Developed client specific problem resolution processes and procedures.
- Identified and recommend customer support enhancements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Alfred Adler Institute, Minnesota, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated