3149 Callison Lane
Wilmington, DE 19867
Job Objective To secure the position of Student Support in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable collegiate administrative experience in student affairs, counseling and advising
- Profound knowledge of financial aid, transfer and career needs
- Proficient with MS Office, Lotus Notes and Internet
- Skilled in communicating with students from diverse backgrounds
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Great ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
Student Support, August 2005 â€“ Present
Moraine Park Technical College, Wilmington, DE
- Appropriately guided students for information on programs.
- Coordinated and administered program activities and student support.
- Assisted in the identification of target groups in consultation with academic departments or individuals.
- Served as liaison with enrolled and prospective student and internal constituencies.
- Assisted with the development of goals and objectives for the student support unit.
- Implemented curriculum goals and objectives as established by faculty.
Student Support, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
ITT Educational Services, Wilmington, DE
- Provided information on admissions, registration, records and financial aid processes.
- Provided assistance to students utilizing Student Self-Service.
- Evaluated customer requests, researched answers and ensured follow-up.
- Managed student registrations; validated, collected and processed fees and payments.
- Scheduled appointments and made referrals for students with appropriate staff.
- Operated the paging and emergency broadcasting system.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Education, DeVry Universityâ€“Kansas City, Missouri, MO