3655 Ripple Street
Saginaw, MI 48607
Job Objective Seeking a position as Therapeutic Staff Support in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing direct service to children and families
- Sound knowledge of autism and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- In-depth knowledge of mental illness and retardation, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, behavior management, and safety awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build health therapeutic relationships
- Sound organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Therapeutic Staff Support, August 2005 – Present
Foundations Behavioral Health, Saginaw, MI
- Partnered with families to implement appropriate treatment interventions.
- Participated in multi-disciplinary Treatment Team.
- Utilized appropriate training to enhance professional development.
- Maintained clinical records for assigned families.
- Facilitated in generating revenues for payroll and other financial processes.
Therapeutic Staff Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Centerville Clinics, Saginaw, MI
- Monitored activities of assigned child with emphasizing on identified problem areas.
- Implemented plan in specialty areas as and when it develops.
- Maintained records of service delivery noting progress and problem areas.
- Ensured confidentiality of program participants.
- Maintained professional relationships with other agencies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Bowie State University, Maryland, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated