3785 University Drive
Westchester, IL 60154
Job Objective Seeking a position as User Support in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience supporting users in an Active Directory environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Win 9X, Win NT, 2000 and XP pro operating systems
- Skilled in supporting MS Outlook with MS Exchange and TCP/IP networking concepts
- Expert in troubleshooting LAN connectivity issues, PC hardware and software issues
- Proven ability to act on own initiative and establish effective relationships
- Strong desire to work in a customer service environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work Experience
- User Support, August 2005 – Present
- MSX International, Westchester, IL
- Provided assistance and solutions to software and hardware service issues.
- Developed user friendly documentation for hardware and software.
- Determined research database and server needs and support and acted accordingly.
- Diagnosed and resolved problems independently.
- Provided client-oriented assistance and solutions to staff, students and faculty.
- User Support, May 2000 – July 2005
- Kirkland & Ellis, Westchester, IL
- Recommended solutions to general software, hardware and network problems.
- Partnered with the local computer support team and the central IT organization.
- Acted as the team’s lead in handling ticket requests and assisting in setting priorities.
- Managed to obtain necessary coordination from other support team.
- Maintained all necessary departmental technical records.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Arkansas Tech University, Arkansas, AR
Create your own professional looking resume for free using our resume builder!