356 Graystone Lakes
Cadwell, GA 31009
Job Objective Seeking a position as Web Support in an organization where I can utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound experience providing Web application support
- Remarkable knowledge of windows PC/Server installation
- Skilled with Websphere, Tomcat and Apache Web & Application Servers
- Proficiency with Window Servers, Website design, Active Directory, and MS Office suits
- Profound ability to consistently learn new technologies
- Ability to keep up-to-date on technology trends, developments & established practices
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and communications skills
Web Support, August 2005 – Present
BH Management Services, Cadwell, GA
- Responded to e-mail and phone-based first level client support.
- Identified complex issues quickly and escalated unresolved issues.
- Assisted and instructed client, prospects and employee users utilizing telephone and web based technologies.
- Monitored and maintained custom built trading application.
- Investigated and resolved Help Desk trouble ticket issues.
Web Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Dominion Enterprises, Cadwell, GA
- Responded appropriately for support calls from clients.
- Performed server hardware upgrades as needed and instructed.
- Provided morning status report of corrective actions and outstanding issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Randolph-Macon College, Virginia, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated