771 Brannon Street
El Monte, CA 91731
Job Objective To secure Chartered Surveyor position to help contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in providing services for chartered services
- Sound knowledge of local government law and administration
- Profound knowledge of managing new building projects
- Ability to coordinate with stakeholders and resolve issues
- Ability to monitor multiple projects one at a time
- Proficient in evaluating software for surveying
Lloyd’s Register Group, El Monte, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared proposals for banks and corporates for real expert expertise.
- Administered business processes and assisted to maximise sales for development projects.
- Performed risk analysis and evaluated freehold and leasehold properties.
- Monitored REAS team and provided support for performing various surveys.
- Analysed various issues and performed investigations as per requirement.
- Monitored projects and ensured optimal level of quality for both internal and external clients.
Turner & Townsend Pty Limited, El Monte, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Provided assistance to develop appropriate programs and identified risks.
- Ensured compliance to property agreements and developed appropriate strategies.
- Utilized efficient value added property management techniques and controls.
- Provided appropriate feedback to contractor and supplies as per contract requirements.
- Performed regular structural surveys and procured materials to complete surveys.
- Managed cases of disrepair and performed investigations to resolve various issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying
Dillard University, New Orleans, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated