4529 Grim Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
Job Objective Seeking a position as Field Surveyor in highly reputed and professional organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in performing field surveys and collected data accordingly
- Sound knowledge of various land surveying techniques
- Profound knowledge of managing building trades within the industry
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with contractors and clients
- Ability to collect data manually as well as through robotic processes
- Proficient in utilizing various drafting design tools
Jones & Carter, Inc, San Diego, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with client representatives and provided support to capital programs.
- Participated in building condition survey and performed required repairs.
- Visited properties and planned surveys after conducting required assessment.
- Evaluated construction locations and determined appropriate boundaries on property.
- Performed everyday coordination between the crew members on field and clients.
- Communicated with clients and collected appropriate data for survey.
Henkels & McCoy, San Diego, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared appropriate documents for plant infrastructure as per required maps.
- Performed regular quality control checks on activities and maintained accuracy.
- Identified appropriate equipments and located exact locations to complete field tasks.
- Monitored and collected engineering data and designed appropriate layouts.
- Analysed client present and future equipments and performed required installations.
- Ensured compliance to engineering’s standards and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying
Dowling College, Oakdale, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated