1935 Rainbow Drive
Akron, OH 44308
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as a Land Surveyor where my skills and knowledge will add value to organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in performing research and maintaining records for surveys
- Immense knowledge of efficient working of operational devices
- Exceptional knowledge of global positioning systems as per survey methods
- Ability to maintain survey equipments to ensure efficient working
- Ability to analyse client requirements and performed surveys accordingly
- Familiarity of performing topography and control surveys
Triad Engineering, Akron, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared drafts for thermographic surveys and identified any issues within the structure of the buildings.
- Obtained required permits for buildings and assisted in regularization.
- Coordinated with architecture studio and obtained required approval for surveys.
- Planned and monitored survey activities and ensured compliance to contracts.
- Obtained approval and submitted survey documents as per state and local regulations.
- Maintained notes and records for survey conducted and ensured accuracy of data.
Surveying And Mapping, Inc., Akron, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Scheduled and coordinated with headquarters to prepare aerial maps.
- Developed legal documents to complete required land surveys.
- Performed research and exchanged survey data in coordination with engineers and surveyors.
- Analysed data with help of various geographical information system and interpreted data.
- Utilized various survey instruments and maintainedappropriate photogrammetric records.
- Prepared survey notes and made adjustments to the survey equipment’s as per requirement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Land Surveying
Lourdes College, Sylvania, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated