2234 Christie Way
Cambridge, MA 2142
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as a Risk Surveyor in a reputation organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in performing risk surveys and fire risk assessments
- Immense knowledge of building regulations and standards
- Exceptional knowledge of financial arrangements and implications
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and insurers
- Ability to perform risk management and prepared survey reports
- Familiarity of commercial underwriting insurance
Lambert’s Cable Splicing, Cambridge, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared reports for in-house surveys and mentioned findings to insured.
- Coordinated with risk management committee and prepared reports for specific findings.
- Evaluated internal risk activities and prepared appropriate reports for surveys.
- Designed risk reducing programs and provided assistance to clients to claim large sums.
- Gathered information from various different sites and prepared appropriate reports.
- Evaluated work of colleagues and identified vulnerability in processes.
Harkand Group, Cambridge, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Administered cases and preformed home surveys for both interior and exterior residents.
- Coordinated with policy holders and prepared appropriate surveys along with pictures.
- Evaluated incident site and determined the cause of incident and the claim account.
- Coordinated with underwriters and provided risk assessment to provide in-depth view.
- Performed regular assessment n risk and recommended ways to minimize exposure.
- Prepared reports for loss prevention and reduced various kinds of procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Summit College, Akron, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated