3666 Illinois Avenue
Portland, OR 97232
Career Objective Looking for an Adjunct Professor position that allows for individual as well as interpersonal expansion while still making contributions to the campus.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient with academics & hands-on experience in teaching
- Outstanding knowledge of English; and working knowledge with Math, Accounting, Management, multimedia, media arts, digital animation, publishing etc.
- Operational knowledge of training in design, development, implementation and management of small to mid-sized projects.
- Remarkable ability to teach in an online and classroom learning environment
- Superior project management & communication skills
- Excellent motivational and instructional skills
Adjunct Professor, August 2005 – Present
Seton Hall University, Portland, OR
- Utilized appropriate computer technology to enhance student learning process.
- Incorporated higher-level learning and assisted the students to develop information literacy and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, prepared and revised/updated course materials.
- Developed policies to disseminate the course content.
- Provided opportunities for in-class discussions.
- Ensured that the content and level of material asked in exams are adequately covered in classroom teaching.
Adjunct Professor, May 2000 – July 2005
Prairie State College, Portland, OR
- Developed and provided an approved syllabus that follows a template.
- Organized, prepared, and regularly updated all course materials.
- Managed to provide clearer and improved student learning processes with effective communications.
- Ensured to make accessible all the courses via technology.
- Demonstrated consistency and fairness in preparation and grading of the exams.
- Ensured anticipated outcome of the courses and examinations conducted thereof.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Northern Illinois University, De Kalb, IL
Masters Degree in Education, Northern Illinois University, De Kalb, IL
1946 Turkey Pen Lane
Gordon, AL 36343
Job Objective Seeking employment as Adjunct Professor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in teaching assigned courses in colleges
- Sound knowledge of instructional techniques
- Exceptional knowledge of academic instructions
- Familiarity with student centered educational model
- Proficient with web-based instructional technologies
- Ability to monitor and record student progress
- Ability to teach in diverse academic environment
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with schools
Trinity Washington University, Gordon, AL
August 2007 – Present
- Delivered lectures as per scheduled classes.
- Conducted classes to distance education students.
- Assisted in course planning and preparation activities.
- Maintained instructional materials up-to-date.
- Informed students about class procedures and grading policies.
- Maintained records of student attendances and grades.
- Motivated students to achieve academic goals.
- Worked with other professional staffs to improve institutional effectiveness.
Tyler Junior College, Gordon, AL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Delivered online lessons to graduate and undergraduate students.
- Participated in online classroom forums.
- Evaluated student’s assignments and homework.
- Provided student feedback based on their grades.
- Attended professional developmental workshops and trainings.
- Responded to student’s queries and e-mails.
- Contributed to administrative meetings.
Master’s Degree in English Language
St. John’s University, Jamaica, NY
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Chief Dull Knife College, Lame Deer, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated