1549 Victoria Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Objective Seeking an AG Teacher position that can make a difference to those who I am working for.
- Hands-on experience working in a agricultural laboratory
- Thorough knowledge of developing strategies to manage agriculture, food and natural resources syllabi
- Sound knowledge on various issues related to agriculture and food
- Outstanding ability to deal with students in laboratory
- Immense ability to handle multi task
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skill
AG Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Centerville Isd (t), Baton Rouge, LA
- Improved the quality of instruction on Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources.
- Utilized strategies for integrating academic and Agriculture related education.
- Guided to achieve necessary skills for continued education and employment.
- Provided students with equitable experiences leading to career preparation.
- Managed to enhance youth leadership as an integral part of instruction.
- Informed students about agriculture and related literacy updating information.
AG Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Siemens, Baton Rouge, LA
- Assisted students in selecting a program suiting their interests and abilities.
- Managed to make supervisory visits during school year and summer month.
- Continued professional growth with the help of professional organizations.
- Participated in district and area in-service meeting.
- Attended summer workshops designed to provide professional skills.
- Ensured to attend all the State Professional Improvement Conferences.
Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Science, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH