2787 Tecumsah Lane
Natchitoches, LA 71457
Job Objective Seeking a Biological Sciences Teacher position that helps utilize my professional experiences for the good of the school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in teaching biological sciences
- Outstanding knowledge of instructional technologies
- Outstanding ability to effectively organize and/or facilitate meetings
- Immense ability to work flexible hours to accommodate student needs
- Superior skill in classroom management and organization
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Biological Sciences Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Boston Public School, Natchitoches, LA
- Implemented research-based district curriculum.
- Developed student’s capacity to see science as a way of thinking and investigating.
- Administered district mid-year and end-of-year assessments as per guidelines.
- Demonstrated a commitment to excellence, equity, and high expectations.
- Sculptured a professional behavior addressing job responsibilities.
- Developed constructive partnerships with families communicating student progress.
Biological Sciences Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Park Street School, Natchitoches, LA
- Partnered with and recognized community members and agencies as co-educators.
- Planned instruction and employed strategies addressing wide range of learning.
- Demonstrated cultural proficiency utilizing effective and culturally relevant instructional practices.
- Integrated technology into the classroom as an instructional tool.
- Monitored student mastery of instructional content utilizing a variety of assessment tools and strategies.
- Performed to improve and assess student’s performance within the classroom.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Science, Reconstructionist Rabbinical College, Wyncote, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated