4591 Circle Drive
Houston, TX 77020
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Child Care Teacher in order to use my experience to the benefit of the administrators.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as an child care teacher
- Thorough knowledge of maintaining appropriate relation with children
- Outstanding ability to lift and transfer children
- Remarkable ability to present materials in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in teaching, communication, and human relations
Child Care Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Kennedy Krieger Institute, Houston, TX
- Planned, organized, and implemented individual and group instructional activities.
- Coordinated with all other staff in a team approach.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service to children and families.
- Provided nurturing, support, and inclusive approach to all children.
- Assisted children with eating, toileting and during the nap time.
- Ensured to attend ongoing in-service and continuing education training.
Child Care Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Novant Health, Houston, TX
- Provided safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities.
- Improved educational quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and implementing changes.
- Encouraged emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students.
- Managed to disseminate lesson plans; posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
- Ensured to keep the parents informed by redistribution of parent information.
- Ensured that the children needs are met at all time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development, Mars Hill College, Mars Hill, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated