845 Locust Court
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Job Objective To be given a chance as a Christian Teacher to show my teaching skills and use my experience to contribute to the growth of the school.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Successful experience as a religious teacher
- Outstanding knowledge of Christian Education and a Christian World View
- Exceptional knowledge of Special Education with specialization of Christianity
- Remarkable ability to teach religious teachings
- Amazing ability to successfully accelerate special education
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent organizational and instructional skills
Christian Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Christian Brothers Academy, Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Demonstrated the character qualities of enthusiasm, courtesy, flexibility, integrity, gratitude, kindness, self-control, perseverance, and punctuality.
- Believed that the Bible is God’s Word and standard for faith and daily living.
- Recognized parents as responsible before God for their children’s education.
- Maintained a personal appearance that is of a Christian role model.
- Utilized acceptable English in written and oral communication.
Christian Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Gwinnett Christian Academy, Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Reflected schools purpose as to honor Christ in every class and activity.
- Motivated students to accept God’s gift of salvation.
- Integrated biblical principles and the Christian philosophy of education.
- Maintained a clean, attractive, well-ordered classroom.
- Implemented all governing policies, procedures, and directives.
- Ensured to lead students to realization of their self-worth in Christ.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Greenville College, Greenville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated