1832 Howard Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49505
Job Objective A successful Creative Writing Teacher looking for a position with a school that needs someone with the skills, background and know how to help the school attain its goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as teacher expediting written skills
- Remarkable knowledge of expediting writing talents through motivation
- Outstanding knowledge of written skills
- Ability to work together with other staff members as a team
- Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours
- Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Creative Writing Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Boston Public School, Grand Rapids, MI
- Planned lessons in accordance expediting written skills and to the needs and requirements of the diversified classroom structure.
- Prepared and delivered lectures on poetry, novel structure, and translations.
- Initiated, facilitated, and monitored classroom discussions.
- Evaluated and graded students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Acted with decorum whilst communicating with students or their patents.
- Ensured to work towards the established goals of the organization.
Creative Writing Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Mary Schroeder, Grand Rapids, MI
- Prepared course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Provided the institutional services in a quick and reasonable manner.
- Performed reviews of students on regular basis involving assignments.
- Ensured to follow through all the commitments made to the parents or students.
- Managed to independently deal with individual/group of students.
- Adhered to the rules and regulations as specified by the institutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in English, Saint Martin’s College, Lacey, WA