679 Flint Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective To allow the usage of years of skills that I bring as a Drama Teacher and to help increase the positive track record of the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a drama teacher
- Thorough knowledge of work ethics, sense of humor, and ‘roll-up-my-sleeves’ attitude
- Outstanding ability to train up diversified students with varied backgrounds
- Immense ability to be flexible in assignments and work hours
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong instructional and classroom management skills
Drama Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Omaha Public School, Atlanta, GA
- Assumed responsibility for every single student’s success.
- Created unit plans, lesson plans, and all required instructional materials.
- Produced short plays for performance in the classroom.
- Coordinated stage production, including sets, props and costumes.
- Managed productions, including tech, lighting, sound and backstage management.
- Ensured to monitor and lead after-school rehearsals.
Drama Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Encore High School, Atlanta, GA
- Instructed and trained performers in camera, stage and vocal techniques.
- Performed interpretation of roles in dramatic productions.
- Ensured to select suitable training methods based on the competence of performers.
- Conducted readings and reviews to evaluate performers’ abilities.
- Advised performers on basic wardrobe, grooming and manner.
- Tutored correct methods and techniques for auditions for plays and productions.
Bachelor’s Degree In Theaterm, Chestnut Hill College, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated