3044 Baker Avenue
Dallas, TX 75202
Objective Seeking employment as an Elementary Music Teacher with a solid school in order to help boost it with my own experiences and expertise.
- Successful experience working in an elementary school setting
- Profound knowledge and understanding of instructional theories and practices
- Thorough knowledge of elementary content, curriculum and methods
- Outstanding ability to apply knowledge of current research and theory
- Amazing ability to plan and implement lessons utilizing Instructional Process
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication
- Superior human relations skills
Elementary Music Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Fairfax County Public School, Dallas, TX
- Demonstrated knowledge of methods & materials in an elementary school setup.
- Organized and presented music programs for assemblies & public performances.
- Directed and supervised the activities of students in formal and informal settings.
- Performed towards achieving student’s progress, expectations, and goals.
- Partnered with the district to implement the elementary school music program.
- Ordered materials as needed and made recommendations for supplies.
Elementary Music Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Eastside Charter School, Dallas, TX
- Delivered instruction adhering to specified elementary teaching assignments.
- Worked collaboratively with all stake holders to provide a world-class education.
- Implemented instructional program to provide appropriate learning, experiences.
- Assessed students’ abilities as related to desired educational goals and objectives.
- Planned appropriate instructional and learning strategies and activities.
- Participated in the planning and the evaluation of the school program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Music, Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated