419 S Harbaugh St
Newton, KS 67114
Objective Looking for a position as an Elementary School Teacher in an eminent school and give my best service to that school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Broad experience instructing children in groups and individually through different approaches.
- Excellent classroom management skills.
- Strong student assessment skills.
- Immense ability to integrate multiple teaching styles.
- Solid experience and knowledge in creative lesson planning.
Elementary School Teacher, 2007 – Present
Oxford Academy, Cypress, CA
- Assigned, corrected and graded homework and prepared report cards.
- Planned and delivered instruction based on student learning needs.
- Observed and assessed student’s behavior and performance in the classroom.
- Administered and graded tests and assignments in order to assess student’s progress.
- Planned and taught each subject area using a wide variety of teaching styles.
Masters in Elementary Education, 2007
University of Pennsylvania
B.A in Elementary Education, 2005