3638 Rockford Road
Bolton, MA 1740
Career Objective To obtain employment in your school so that I can exercise my experience as an ESE Teacher.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in working with special needs of the children
- Sound knowledge of one-to-one or individual instruction
- Exceptional knowledge of preparing group/individual educational plan
- Amazing ability to lift, carry, and transport children
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
ESE Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Stony Brook College Preparatory School, Bolton, MA
- Prepared instructional materials for use in the classroom and/or school.
- Assisted in the implementation of the Pro-Active behavior management strategies.
- Assumed responsibilities of the teacher when the teacher is absent.
- Assisted the teacher in maintaining a positive learning environment reflecting the school’s philosophy.
- Managed personal care of all young children like toileting, diaper changing etc.
- Ensured to attend all in-service training programs to keep the self updated.
ESE Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Orange County Public School, Bolton, MA
- Assessed each individual child’s levels, strengths, weaknesses and learning styles.
- Prepared daily and weekly lesson plans responsive to individual strengths and needs.
- Managed to develop, update, and implement IEP’s.
- Recorded and maintained school, classroom, and students’ information.
- Attended and participated in departmental/division meetings, planning projects, activities and school related programs.
- Ensured to maintain regular communications with parents and professional staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, Union County College, Cranford, NJ
Master’s Degree in Special Education, Reconstructionist Rabbinical College, Wyncote, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated