4297 Mulberry Lane
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Job Objective Film Teacher seeking position with school that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Film Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Fort Lee Board of Education, Boynton Beach, FL
- Demonstrated on a daily basis a genuine care about students.
- Believed that each of the student’s talents can be expedited; performed accordingly.
- Supported the mission in preparing students to compete at the top colleges.
- Maintained regular contacts with the management and parents, reporting individual and/or the group/class performance.
- Managed to establish contacts with professionals related to the facility.
- Adhered to perform towards achieving the established performance goals.
Film Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
The Inner City Education Foundation, Boynton Beach, FL
- Planned instruction and designed learning schedules and curriculum.
- Performed towards establishing the personal talents of all the students.
- Created and maintained effective classroom environments.
- Assessed all the student learning process and developed a professional environment.
- Managed to regularly attend all the school events like meetings, parent/teacher conferences, etc.
- Ensured to maintain contacts with the parents of their child’s development and achievements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience working as a film teacher
- Thorough knowledge of theater art production and presentation
- Profound knowledge of developing each individuals expertise and talents
- Remarkable ability to teach in an urban school environment
- Outstanding ability to work under pressure and adapt to change easily
- Excellent performance and artistic skills with an aesthetic touch
- Strong communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Knox College, Galesburg, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated