4437 Florence Street
Greenville, TX 75401
Job Objective Career minded Foreign Language Teacher with many years of experience and the ability to work independently or as a team is seeking a position.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in teaching within an challenging educational environment
- Solid understanding of urban families and developing community partnerships
- Deep knowledge of various instructional challenges and projects
- Immense ability to work on desktop and laptop computers
- Remarkable ability in handling and working collaboratively with a variety of people
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Superior human relations, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of foreign languages like Spanish, German and French
Foreign Language Teacher, August 2005 â€“ Present
Boston Public Schools, Greenville, TX
- Implement the curriculum through unit and daily lesson plans and learning tasks.
- Incorporated selected best practices in lesson design and instructional strategies.
- Developed and implemented inter-disciplinary learning experiences.
- Supported and participated in student events and activities before and after school.
- Maintained a learning-focused, safe environment in the classroom.
- Managed to incorporate community resources into learning experiences
Foreign Language Teacher, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Leominster Public Schools, Greenville, TX
- Planned instruction and employed strategies addressing a wide range of learning, behavioral, and communication styles of the students.
- Modeled professional behavior addressing responsibilities and established policies.
- Managed to build and maintain safe, fair, and respectful learning environment.
- Initiated and maintained consistent communication and developed constructive partnerships.
- Worked to integrate technology into the classroom as an instructional tool and for personal productivity.
- Demonstrated a commitment to excellence, equity, and high expectations.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Foreign Languages, City College, Moore, OK