3250 Hillview Street
Cayce, SC 29033
Job Objective Looking for employment as a French Teacher with a firmly established school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in working with developing community partnerships
- Outstanding knowledge of current curriculum and instructional practices
- Remarkable ability to work in a polite and friendly manner
- Immense ability to demonstrate problem solving and decision-makings
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills
- Excellent human relations, interpersonal and problem solving skills
French Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Osseo Area Schools, Cayce, SC
- Planned a program of study meeting the individual needs and interests.
- Created a classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Encouraged students to set and maintain matured standards of classroom behavior.
- Guided the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum standards.
- Maintained accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law.
- Ensured to implement the district’s mission and philosophy of education.
French Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Pinellas County Schools, Cayce, SC
- Provided instructional program compatible with the needs and characteristics.
- Created a child-centered environment characterized by educational psychology.
- Ensured to follow prescribed curriculum, instructional methods and materials.
- Maintained up-to-date lesson plans and reported student progress.
- Managed to develop a close relationship with each student’s parents or guardians.
- Performed other duties as may be assigned by the principal.
Bachelor’s Degrees In French, Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
602 S Main St
Oak Park, CA 91301
Objective Looking for a position of a French Teacher in a reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Extensive communication skills in French to deliver and present effectively.
- Solid knowledge of French language.
- Strong Interpersonal skills in both French and English
- Strong desire to work with students in a school setting.
- Wide knowledge in French grammar, culture, history and literature.
- Worked for a year in France.
French Teacher, 2007 – Present
Animo Leadership Charter High School, Inglewood, CA
- Taught students about French culture and history.
- Taught students academic, social and language skills in French.
- Taught French literature, art and philosophy to students.
- Conducted classes in French and used audiovisual teaching aids to present subject matter to class.
- Observed and recorded the progress of students.
- Taught students about the importance and need to learn French.
M.A in French Language, 2007
Carnegie Mellon University
B.A in French, 2005