4181 Kimberly Way
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective Looking for employment as a Graphic Design Teacher that will help further my career as well as the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in working with the latest designing tools
- Profound knowledge of spreadsheets, databases, and word processing software
- Exceptional knowledge of the graphic designing curriculum and instruction
- Remarkable ability to exercise considerable and sound judgment to instruct students
- Outstanding ability to demonstrate professional growth and to remain current
- Strong organizational, instructional and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
Graphic Design Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Sequoia Charter School, Grand Rapids, MI
- Planned for instructional activities including demonstration of lab activities, and projects.
- Managed to give course outlines and syllabi at the beginning of each course.
- Organized concepts to be taught in a logical and understandable sequence.
- Provided a classroom environment conducive to learning and administered fair rule.
- Managed to select, develop and utilize informal and formal techniques.
- Identified and assessed students in need of additional instruction.
Graphic Design Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Shillington School, Grand Rapids, MI
- Developed lesson plans fulfilling specified requirements, goals and objectives.
- Established and maintained efficient classroom management procedures.
- Provided planned learning experiences using a variety of media and methods.
- Managed to share the responsibility of interpreting the educational programs.
- Attended meetings, ceremonies and official functions as directed by the authority.
- Adhered to guidelines prescribed in state law or adopted by the district & institution.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, College of Saint Benedict Saint John’s University, Saint Joseph, MN