1213 Neville Street
Bloomington, IN 47408
Job Objective Looking for work as a Head Teacher in a firm that allows me to use my expertise while also continuing to grow and advance in my experiences.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working with pre-school children and adults
- Sound knowledge of supervising adults and working with young children
- Through knowledge of Early Head Start practices and the Head Start program
- Remarkable ability to plan, teach, implement and supervise classroom activities
- Outstanding ability to evaluate, develop, and record individual assessments & goals
- Excellent communications that includes oral and written
- Superior child and classroom management skills
Head Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Empire Preschool, Bloomington, IN
- Assumed responsibility for the protection and safety of the child and the class.
- Created a visually pleasing, intellectually stimulating, child-centered environment.
- Supported the assistant teachers and occasional student teachers and interns.
- Involved with the children to physically work/play with them in a variety of indoors and outdoors games.
- Established and maintained good working relationships with parents and others.
- Attended and occasionally assisted in-service staff development programs.
Assistant Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Andover Public Schools, Bloomington, IN
- Planned the overall curriculum and individual lesson plans.
- Implemented lesson plans, daily schedule, and classroom activities.
- Addressed a variety of learning styles through age-appropriate learning activities.
- Provided a safe and healthy environment in compliance with established rules.
- Maintained individual files of all children.
- Scheduled and organized home visits and parent/teacher conferences.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, Niagara University, Niagara University, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated