752 Lynn Avenue
Appleton, WI 54913
Job Objective A High School Biology Teacher job that allows for the growth of the position within the school to develop it as well.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on learning, and performance-based assessment experience
- Outstanding knowledge in performing duties in accordance with applicable policies
- Thorough knowledge of working collaboratively with a diverse team of teachers
- Immense ability to meet and maintain punctuality and attendance
- Remarkable ability to work with students of a variety of abilities
High School Biology Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Georgetown Public School, Appleton, WI
- Assumed personal responsibility for the academic progress of all the students.
- Implemented a coherent, research-based curriculum with required consultations.
- Worked towards achieving Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Documented all syllabi, lesson plans, assignments and other instructional materials.
- Utilized consistent school-wide practices to engage students in the classroom.
- Monitored and sustained a disciplined school culture of high behavioral standards.
High School Biology Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Carroll County Public School, Appleton, WI
- Tutored high school biology courses to students of Grades 9 through 12.
- Offered high quality biology lesson development including lab oriented activities.
- Provided structure in the classroom by developing and reinforcing school-wide rules.
- Ensured smooth operation of all classroom instructional functions.
- Developed and used a variety of assessment data to refine instructional practices.
- Evaluated academic achievement through detailed data analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Lee University, Cleveland, TN
3235 S Downing St
Wolcott, CT 06705
Objective Looking for a High School Biology Teacher position where I can apply my positive and effective teaching style for the development of the students.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strong knowledge of plant and animal organisms.
- Broad knowledge in understanding of living organisms, bacterial and other infectious agents.
- Excellent demonstration ability to communicate effectively with students.
- Extensive practical experience in teaching biology at the high school level.
- Great ability to confidently use various teaching methods such as inquiry, discussion, and demonstration.
High School Biology Teacher, 2007 – Present
International School, Bellevue, WA
- Delivered lectures on various topics such as molecular biology, botany and marine biology to students.
- Explained and illustrated concepts in the field of biology.
- Prepared schedule for lectures and practical sessions.
- Taught biology to sophomore students, including the study of plants, animals and microorganisms.
- Organized biology lab and supervised the annual science fair.
M.A in Biological Sciences, 2007
B.S in Biology, 2005