2185 B Street
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as a High School Economics Teacher where my past work experience will be helpful.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge in all racial, economic and ethnic backgrounds
- Familiarity with social, educational and economic problems
- Excellent classroom management and communication skills
- Ability tocommunicate effectively with students and staff
- Ability togive and receive feedback on the quality of services
- High School Economics Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Fort Lee Board of Education, Fort Lee, NJ
- Created effective and efficient classroom management routines.
- Identified and implemented different instructional methods to meet students’ varying needs.
- Developed activities and opportunities in accordance with Child Development Performance Standards.
- Established and communicated clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Attended in-service training workshops, committee meetings, project activities and conferences.
Bachelor of Science in Economics, 2007, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI