2469 Todds Lane
San Antonio, TX78238
Objective Seeking employment as an Itinerant Teacher to use my past expertise to better the school and myself.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong experience working with mentally and emotionally handicapped students
- Excellent knowledge of adolescent growth and development
- Ability to use multi-media and computers to enhance student learning
- Strong ability to maintain effective relationships with students, peers, administrators, and parents
- Extraordinary oral and written communication skills
Special Education Teacher, May 2004 – Present
Dalton School, Dalton, GA
- Developed classroom curriculum and ensured it met the physical, emotional, creative, and educational needs of all students.
- Responsible for writing report cards, IEPs and other miscellaneous reports.
- Communicated with parents regarding student’s educational progress.
- Instructed students in social, vocational, and educational skills necessary for development.
- Organized interactive class programs by preparing lesson plans and course outlines.
- Assessed and recorded student achievement and reported to higher authorities and parents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, Wesley College, Dover, DE
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated