22 Masonic Drive
North Hinsdale, MT 59241
Job Objective To work in close proximity with a secure campus and to use my past skills and experience as a Language Teacher to help the school grow and move forward.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in language teaching
- Thorough knowledge of local language and second language acquisition
- Working knowledge of foreign languages and teaching techniques
- Remarkable ability to maintain good sense of humor and patience
- Excellent organizational, administrative and conflict solving skills
- Superior communication skills
Language Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Alexandria City Public School, North Hinsdale, MT
- Planned yearly, weekly and daily lesson plans and objectives.
- Utilized varied learning experiences to help students to learn another language.
- Connected well with foreign language speakers in the community.
- Attended trainings and professional development activities to improve skills.
- Reported student progress through report cards and interactions.
- Monitored student progress through assignments, projects, examinations and other adopted methods.
Language Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Eastern Carver County School, North Hinsdale, MT
- Motivated and guided students interested in learning other languages.
- Accepted responsibility for maintaining order among the groups.
- Assisted foreigners for understanding the culture of the land and the world.
- Prepared assignments, evaluated student’s progress and behavior.
- Coordinated with committees, teachers and other staff members.
- Enforced rules for acceptable behavior while instructing them through lectures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Language, Amridge University, Montgomery, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated