3255 Lincoln Street
Camden, NJ 8102
Career Objective To obtain employment in your school so that I can exercise my experience as a Middle School Science Teacher.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in teaching science to the middle school students
- Sound knowledge of adolescent development and content expertise
- Exceptional knowledge of instructional and behavioral management strategies
- Amazing ability to expedite mastery of and enthusiasm for science subjects
- Outstanding ability to self-reflect on instructional practices
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills
- Strong organizational and classroom management skills
Middle School Science Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Joseph L. McCourt Middle School, Camden, NJ
- Planned specific program of study meeting the curriculum of Science.
- Performed in accordance with the maturity and interests of the students.
- Encouraged students to set and maintain appropriate classroom behavior.
- Directed the students learning process to achieve curriculum goals.
- Implemented district’s philosophy of education by instruction and action.
- Ensured to encourage the accomplishments of students on a regular basis.
Middle School Science Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School, Camden, NJ
- Succeeded in establishing a safe and positive classroom environment.
- Participated in daily traditional and non-traditional assessment of students.
- Instilled a sound moral and character among the student populous.
- Documented academic, social, and emotional performance through assessment.
- Contributed expertise, ideas, and academic goals for interdisciplinary themes.
- Ensured to always set a high level of expectation for self and all students.
Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Saint Martin’s College, Lacey, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated