4151 Cody Ridge Road
Enid, OK 73701
Job Objective Teaching position as a PE Teacher that utilizes my prior skills and enables me to make a positive contribution to the campus.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with the duties and involvement of a Physical Education Teacher
- Thorough knowledge of the physical, social and developmental needs of the children
- Exceptional knowledge of the social and the emotional needs of students
- Remarkable ability to disseminate educational philosophy and teaching methods
- Outstanding ability to motivate each student to cultivate physical fitness
- Solid skills in classroom management and organization
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
PE Teacher, August 2005 – Present
East Metro Integration District, Enid, OK
- Disseminated the knowledge and skills of Physical Education and Fitness.
- Worked cooperatively with students to plan a balanced physical education program.
- Demonstrated and explained basic skills, knowledge and strategies of formal sports, games, rhythms and fundamentals of body movement.
- Provided individualized and/or group instruction adapting the scheduled curriculum.
- Ensured that appropriate safety instructions are followed.
PE Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Waukegan Community Unit District 60, Enid, OK
- Developed content specific lessons and developmental appropriate activities that support the diverse group of learners.
- Established and maintained standards of student behavior needed to provide an orderly environment in the physical education areas.
- Evaluated student’s growth in theoretical knowledge and practical physical skills.
- Maintained professional competence through in-service education.
- Utilized differentiated instruction methods and strategies to enhance learning process.
- Participated cooperatively for the adopted performance evaluation process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, Greenville College, Greenville, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated