302 Long Street
Clermont, FL 32711
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Physics Teacher.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience in Physical Sciences
- Operational knowledge of teaching the students with 9-12 age groups
- Exceptional knowledge of co-curricular programs
- Remarkable ability of diagnosing, prescribing and assessing students
- Immense ability to administer current teaching techniques
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Physics Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Carroll County Public School, Clermont, FL
- Planned and provided appropriate learning experiences for the students.
- Supervised students in a variety of school-related facilities.
- Monitored and evaluated the student outcomes and guided further.
- Communicated and interacted effectively with students, parents and staff.
- Provided an atmosphere and environment conducive to development of children.
- Ensured to develop, select, and modify instructional plans and materials effectively to meet the student’s needs and abilities.
Physics Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Advanced Math and Science Academy Charter School, Clermont, FL
- Designed and implemented instructional activities such that they contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in a meaningful learning experience.
- Encouraged the students to be actively engaged in the learning process.
- Collaborated with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
- Established and maintained cooperative working relationships.
- Assumed responsibility to meet course and school-wide performance goals.
- Ensured to maintain and improve professional competence.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH
Master’s Degree in Physics, Mars Hill College, Mars Hill, NC