752 Lynn Avenue
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as a Primary School Teacher where my past work experience will be helpful.
Primary School Teacher, August 2005 â€“ Present
Charleston County School District, Appleton, WI
- Taught primary curriculum to students.
- Organisedclassroom and learning assets to develop positive learning environment.
- Planned, prepared and presented lessons within class.
- Motivatedstudentsand maintained discipline.
- Prepared and facilitated positive student progress.
- Provided feedback to parents regarding studentsâ€™ progress.
Primary School Teacher, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
E.L. Haynes Public Charter School, Appleton, WI
- Performed as tutor,supported learning and established relationships with students.
- Maintained positive learning environment for pupils.
- Ensuredbest possible development of children as per their age, ability and talent.
- Planned lessons and instructive activities.
- Monitored progress and preparedstudents for state level tests.
- Communicated studentsâ€™ progress with parents.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to handle challenging behaviour and demonstrate assertiveness
- Ability to plan and execute indoor and outdoor early childhood education
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull and move objects
- Remarkable experience working with children
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good imagination, creativity and a sense of humour
- Willingness to teach a range of subjects
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Elementary Education, Lee University, Cleveland, TN