4699 Fannie Street
Wharton, TX 77488
Job Objective Psychology Teacher seeking position with school that has the potential for career growth possibilities.
Psychology Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation, Wharton, TX
- Prepared appropriate course materials, assignments and handouts.
- Managed to act as an adviser to student organizations.
- Developed grant proposals, presented to appropriate authority for research funding.
- Collaborated with other teachers to develop and address teaching issues.
- Served on academic and administrative committees dealing with departmental issues, institutional policies, and academic affairs.
- Evaluated and graded student works and exam papers.
Psychology Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Knowledge Learning Corporation, Wharton, TX
- Employed a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media.
- Developed and informed students of reasonable rules.
- Maintained appropriate classroom procedures and behavior.
- Assisted the administration in implementing policies and rules governing student life.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects.
- Assessed the actions of students in a variety of ways on a regular basis and provided timely progress reports.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in teaching Psychology
- Sound knowledge of broad topics in the theory and practice of psychology
- Exceptional knowledge of school and child psychology
- Outstanding ability to write reports and general correspondence
- Remarkable ability to present information effectively and respond appropriately
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Strong behavioral, organizational and psycho-analytical skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Northwestern College, Saint Paul, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated