2170 Watson Street
Laurel Springs, NJ 8021
Job Objective Looking for a steady employment with a school as a Resource Teacher and am prepared to remain long term with the right one.
Resource Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Eckerd Youth Alternatives, Inc., Laurel Springs, NJ
- Demonstrated the knowledge of related area and handled responsibilities.
- Provided education through group and individual instruction.
- Managed to go beyond the limitations of textbooks and rigid lesson plans.
- Provided accurate and timely paperwork for educational and therapeutic goals.
- Served as an active member of students’ treatment planning and review meetings.
- Ensured that the students receive appropriate education in according to their learning abilities.
Resource Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Boston Public School, Laurel Springs, NJ
- Designed special help programs for low achievers and encouraged them for better performance.
- Managed to gain insight on student behavioral disorders affecting learning process.
- Coordinated with school counselors to obtain additional information to carry out assigned duties of uplifting the student in their areas of learning process.
- Discovered the appropriate levels of language and math skills of individual student and administered achievement tests and evaluated test results.
- Managed to handle basic academic subjects that require remedial work.
- Ensured to utilize special help programs to improve scholastic levels.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working in the public and private sector schools
- Exceptional knowledge working with at-risk and special education students
- Profound knowledge of managing and modifying student behavior
- Immense ability to implement District and institutional policies
- Outstanding ability to build relationships with pupils, staff, parents and community
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer care and personal management skills
Associate Degree in Finance, Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated