2875 Levy Court
Cambridge, MA 2142
Objective To obtain a position as a RSP Teacher where my past record speaks for itself and to bring my assets to the job.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in handling special education programs
- Thorough knowledge of the special needs of students with learning disabilities
- Exceptional knowledge of child cognitive development and different learning styles
- Remarkable ability and willingness to implement students’ Individualized Education Programs
- Outstanding ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing conditions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior behavioral and personal management skills
RSP Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Azusa Unified, Cambridge, MA
- Developed appropriate lesson plans for the Resource Specialist Program.
- Provided appropriate assistance to students with mild to moderate learning disabilities.
- Managed to adhere to the needs of the students having troubles in one or more areas of classroom learning.
- Coordinated special education services with the regular school program for each pupil enrolled in the Resource Specialist Program.
- Participated in the review and revision of individualized education programs.
- Ensured to refer pupils not demonstrating progress to the RSP.
RSP Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Aspire Public School, Cambridge, MA
- Instructed students with RSPs in an inclusive environment.
- Acted as a case manager for students with RSP at a school facility.
- Assisted in the selection, training, and evaluation of resource specialist instructional aides as needed.
- Provided direct instruction to the students on a one-to-one or small group basis catering to their needs of challenges faced in the process of learning.
- Offered information and assistance to individuals with exceptional needs.
- Monitored pupil progress on a regular basis and acted accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, College of Saint Benedict Saint John’s University, Saint Joseph, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated