4297 Mulberry Lane
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Job Objective Looking for employment as a Secondary English Teacher that will help further my career as well as the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with local and state content framework of Secondary English syllabi
- Thorough knowledge of the mandated district-wise curriculum for literacy
- Exceptional knowledge of English Language Development
- Immense ability to meet the dimensions of effective teaching
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in standard English
- Strong instructional and class management skills
Secondary English Teacher, August 2005 â€“ Present
Boston Public School, Boynton Beach, FL
- Provided individualized and/or group wise Secondary English teaching.
- Instructed English as a Second Language (ESL) to English Language Learners (ELL).
- Supported both the ELL students by aligning instruction.
- Participated in all the English language development programs.
- Ensured that the ELL students receive appropriate language support.
- Prepared and assisted the organization of ELL studentâ€™s transition meetings.
Secondary English Teacher, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Albuquerque Public School, Boynton Beach, FL
- Planned and delivered lessons utilizing the State English Language Proficiency Benchmarks and Outcomes.
- Developed English instruction and employed appropriate strategies for the second language.
- Managed to address wide range of learning, behavioral, and communication styles of the student population.
- Delivered appropriate lessons for varying levels of English proficiency.
- Demonstrated cultural proficiency and effectively utilized relevant instructional practices.
- Ensured to integrate technology into the classroom as an instructional tool.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Education, City College, Moore, OK