3459 Rosebud Avenue
Bull Shoals, AR 72619
Job Objective Experienced Sixth Grade Teacher looking for a rewarding position within my area of knowledge.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in teaching
- Ability to provide a good foundation for upper elementary grade education
- Strong knowledge and understanding of best instructional practices
- Ability to engage students actively in the learning process
- Ability to establish productive and positive relationships with parents
- Sixth Grade Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Harrisburg School District, Harrisburg, PA
- Designed curriculum and evaluated learning process of students.
- Developed lesson plans and taught different subjects.
- Managed and designed class and resolved students’ problem.
- Evaluated students’ performance and encouraged to achieve success.
- Monitored student’s homework help and coordinated with tutor.
- Planned, organized and lead monthly weekend field trips.
Bachelor’s of Science in English, 2007, Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated