807 Davis Court
Burnt Prairie, IL 62820
Job Objective Looking for a job as a Social Science Teacher to use my skills to bring the quality of education higher.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficiency in social science area of teaching
- Sound knowledge and experience working in a urban school environment
- Exceptional knowledge of the syllabus and curriculum of social sciences
- Remarkable ability to follow behavioral management plans, policies, and procedures
- Outstanding ability to work cooperatively with all members of the staff
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Social Science Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Rich Township High School, Burnt Prairie, IL
- Developed and prepared effective lesson plans and instructional materials.
- Provided classroom instruction in the Social Sciences.
- Assisted the students in choosing electives with physical education and other allied subjects.
- Managed to develop need based education plans for individual students. Coordinated and facilitated non-classroom observational learning activities.
- Maintained records and reports of each student’s attendance and educational development.
- Ensured to achieve the overall program success through participation in interdisciplinary team consisting teachers, team manager, counselors, and therapists, etc.
Social Science Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Farmington Public Schools, Burnt Prairie, IL
- Conducted classes to deliver communicating knowledge in an interesting, stimulating, and effective manner.
- Utilized a variety of instructional methodologies and curriculum resources.
- Worked as a team member, sharing common planning and curriculum designing.
- Administered different forms of student assessments.
- Integrated technology into teaching and professional activities.
- Ensured to maintain communication with parents and other team members regarding the progress of the students and planned further instructions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Young Harris College, Young Harris, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated