383 Rodney Street
Saint Louis, MO 63146
Job Objective To obtain a Summer Teacher position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Summer Teacher, August 2005 â€“ Present
Norman Bird Sanctuary, Saint Louis, MO
- Tutored through the presentation of specified lesson materials.
- Prepared, administered and monitored activities to assess studentâ€™s competencies.
- Encouraged discussions, workshop and laboratory sessions.
- Utilized audio-visual aids and other classroom resources.
- Worked towards the ultimate goal and objective of the program.
- Adhered to all the rules, policies as specified by the institution and the government.
Assistant Teacher, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Center for Talent Development Summer Program, Saint Louis, MO
- Planned prepared and implemented summer program schedule.
- Provided feedback and maintained records of studentâ€™s progress.
- Provided appropriate advises to students on courses and related matters.
- Coordinated with Librarians, Counselors, and Education Managers to reach goals.
- Liaised with industry to keep abreast with current practices.
- Involved in curriculum development and the preparation of teaching resources.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a vocational education teacher
- Through knowledge of adult education
- Outstanding ability in understanding needs and identifying talent of students
- Remarkable ability to expedite vocational and holiday programs
- Strong communication skills and proficient with MS office suit
- Excellent organizational and management skills
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Education, Humphreys College, Stockton, CA
45 Bloomingdale Rd
Nauvoo, AL 35578
Objective Obtain a challenging teaching position as a Summer Teacher utilizing creativity and a genuine desire to educate.
Areas of Expertise:
- Familiar with cultural resources.
- Deep knowledge of art history.
- Great ability to work with staff and students.
- Solid knowledge in variety of learning and teaching styles.
- Profound experience in creative lesson planning and discipline.
Summer Teacher, 2007 â€“ Present
Whitney High School, Cerritos, CA
- Planned and organized summer camp activities and mission trips.
- Tutored art history, painting and swimming classes.
- Coordinated meal and snack preparation.
- Planned and developed recreational activities and travel excursions.
- Organized activities such as drama, arts and crafts, talent shows and sports.
M.A in Sociology, 2007
B.A in Arts Education, 2005
Johns Hopkins University