343 Broadway Avenue
Jonesboro, TN 37659
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Third Grade Teacher with a school that that has a good reputation and allows the change to build more experience in this position.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with content, curriculum, methods and materials of grade level
- Operational knowledge of child growth and development
- Thorough knowledge of the current technologies and natural instructional tools
- Immense ability to apply attained knowledge to instructional programs
- Outstanding ability to plan and implement lessons
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Third Grade Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Prince William County Public School, Jonesboro, TN
- Planned appropriate instructional and/or learning strategies and activities.
- Planned and delivered instruction adhering to curriculum documents.
- Assessed student abilities as related to desired educational goals and objectives.
- Worked collaboratively with all stakeholders in providing a World-Class Education.
- Implemented instructional program providing appropriate learning.
- Participated in the professional development program of the school.
Third Grade Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Wheelersburg High School, Jonesboro, TN
- Demonstrated prompt and accurate written communications and reports.
- Coordinated instructional activities and collaborated with other professional staff.
- Enforced policies and regulations with program guidelines.
- Managed the behavior of learners in an instructional setting.
- Assisted and participated in management of student behavior.
- Adhered to county and school disciplinary procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Palo Alto College, San Antonio, TX
2134 S Acama St
Brea, CA 92821
Objective Looking for a Third Grade Teacher position where I can apply my positive and effective teaching style to the development of the reputed school.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive student assessment skills.
- Excellent knowledge of primary curriculum teaching methods.
- Great ability to teach time management to the entire class, quickly and efficiently.
- Efficient classroom management and child development skills.
Third Grade Teacher, 2007 – Present
IDEA Academy and College Prepatory, Donna, TX
- Conducted science and math activities to third grade students.
- Advised and counseled parents about student’s specific cognitive and emotional problems.
- Applied variety of innovative teaching methods and techniques to engage students in the classroom.
- Developed lessons which involved multiple intelligences, learning modes and differing methods of delivery.
- Maintained records and reports of each student.
M.A in English, 2007
B.A in Sociology, 2005
Johns Hopkins University