2211 Parker Drive
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Vocational Education Teacher with an outstanding school who wants vigorous and hard working staff that enables them to meet their goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a vocational education teacher
- Thorough experience in Extra-curricular and Co-curricular activities
- Profound experience in adult education
- Outstanding ability to work towards institutional goals
- Remarkable ability to partner with and coordinate with the team
- Strong communication skills both in written format and verbal delivery
Vocational Education Teacher, August 2005 – Present
MC College Group, Warrensville Heights, OH
- Tutored through lesson materials, discussions, workshops and laboratory sessions.
- Utilized audio-visual aids and other classroom resources.
- Prepared and administered activities to assess student’s competencies.
- Provided feedback and maintained records of student’s progress.
- Managed to keep abreast with current teaching practices.
- Adhered to institutional and the government policies
Vocational Education Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
MN School of Bussiness, Warrensville Heights, OH
- Advised students on courses and related matters.
- Consulted with fellow faculty and others.
- Involved in curriculum development.
- Prepared teaching resources and implemented them.
- Worked towards achieving the departmental and institutional goals.
- Ensured to stay in touch with the latest and growing trends.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Niagara University, Niagara University, NY