964 Watson Street
Lambertville, NJ 8530
Job Objective Accomplished Woodworking Teacher with a broad background seeking a position with a school that has been in business that is established.
Woodworking Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Avon High School, Lambertville, NJ
- Delivered direct instruction in the areas of woods and construction.
- Demonstrated ability of independent decisions and directions.
- Instructed works cooperatively with school employees, students, and community.
- Monitored and guided identified students with specialized natural skills.
- Ensured safety precautions whilst utilizing sharp tools.
- Performed towards attaining desired goals.
Woodworking Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Green Mountain Union High School, Lambertville, NJ
- Maintained a safe and orderly environment for student.
- Delivered requisite academic and vocational skills as necessary.
- Identified students with special needs of training and acted accordingly.
- Ensured that each student is appropriately trained based on individual talents.
- Adhered to the established rules and policies set forth by the school.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful experience as a woodworks instructor
- Thorough knowledge of appropriate and safe uses of tools
- Exceptional experience working in a multicultural environment
- Outstanding ability to instruct students in diversified situations
- Amazing ability to work with students of varying abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Northwestern College, Saint Paul, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated