2834 Monica Ct SW
Detroit, MI 48201
Objective An AutoCAD Technician position.
Summary of Skills:
- Operational knowledge of AutoCAD 2000
- Able to create mechanical related design with the help of AutoCAD.
- Ability to work efficiently and compatibly on a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft access)
AutoCAD Technician, August 2005 to till date
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Detroit, MI
- Created and edited electrical drawings to meet specifications utilizing CAD.
- Reviewed drawings to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Initiated follow-up to update documentation when any changes might occur.
- Accurately completed paperwork for project tracking costs.
AutoCAD Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Kelly Engineering Resources, Detroit, MI
- Classified and filed engineering drawings.
- Ensured that all work was carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assisted Engineer with project tasks as assigned.
- Distributed needed drawings to requestors as approved by Engineer.
Bachelor of Drafting Technology, Kaplan University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated