1684 Diamond Ave
Houston, TX 77001
Objective To seek a responsible and challenging Automation Technician position by associating with a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to analyze assembly prints and specifications manual
- Deep knowledge of NEC and NFPA Industrial Machine Standards
- Profound knowledge of procedures & training guidelines of automation equipments
- Ability to work with engineers and manage projects
- Ability to pay attention to details and quality
- Positive self motivated attitude and ability to work in a team environment
Automation Technician, August 2005 to till date
Clover Technologies Group, Houston, TX
Analyzed assembly prints and specifications manual and planned machine building operations.
Verified conformance of parts to stock list and prints.
Tested operation of assembly by hand.
Installed and operated machines and ensured its proper functioning.
Installed wiring and electrical components to specifications.
Worked as a member of team on limited part of fabrication process.
Set up and operated metalworking machines to shape.
Automation Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Essroc Cement Corporation, Houston, TX
Determined root cause of failures and problems with automation equipment.
Coordinated with tools vendors to troubleshoot automation problems.
Interacted with molding setups & processed engineering to solve component related issues & their effect on the automation process.
Installed new Automation with the support of Automation Engineering
Guided Automation Associates in supporting root cause troubleshooting.
Developed and modified process and instruction guidelines for automation equipment.
Contributed to improve Designs, sketches & dimensions in existing automation systems.
Associate Degree in Applied Science, Saint Leo University, St Leo, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated