3129 W Lawrence Rd
Akron, OH 44301
Objective Challenging position of Automotive Service Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent ability to use and maintain paint spraying equipment
- Ability to measure, cut, remove and set automotive window glass
- Deep knowledge of minor electrical circuitry
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Ability to maintain repair and service records
- Good general mechanical skills
- Excellent ability to plan and organize work to meet schedules and time lines
- Profound ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
Automotive Service Technician, August 2005 to till date
DONALD AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, Akron, OH
- Maintained repair and service records.
- Repaired electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures and broken and worn mechanical components.
- Installed equipment, components and systems.
- Tested vehicles both before and after repair.
- Reported machinery defects and malfunctions to supervisor.
Automotive Service Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Sonic Automotive, Akron, OH
- Supervised routine inspections and system diagnostics.
- Maintained full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Kept abreast on manufacturer technical bulletins.
- Participated in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools and events.
- Conducted road tests to vehicles when required and referred to the test technician.
Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile Engineering, Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated