812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Objective Secure a challenging position as an Avionics Technician in a growing organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Great knowledge of the principles, theories, maintenance, and repair of aircraft radio and instrument systems
- Profound knowledge of Federal Communication Commission and Federal Aviation Agency rules and regulations
- Ability to test and repair a variety of instruments that are essential to flight
- Strong manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- In-depth dedication to understand technical issues and seek resolution
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and diagrams
Avionics Technician, August 2005 to till date
Skywest Airlines, Santa Monica, CA
Tested and repaired weather radar systems, device and computers that control flight, engine and other main tasks.
Assigned to read instructions such as work orders, diagrams, form boards and wired lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
Reworked on connectors, back shells, wires terminations, splices, split rings, lugs and any other component built in a wire harness.
Avionics Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
BeyondtekIT, Santa Monica, CA
Recorded instructions such as work orders, diagrams, drawings and bill of material.
Mounted any fixture component such as clamp.
Wrapped and tied bundle.
Completed associated paperwork.
Associate Degree in Applied Science, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated