117 County Road 328
Providence, RI 02905
Objective A Bench Technician position.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to troubleshoot down to the component level
- Ability to use a variety of troubleshooting tools oscilloscopes, voltmeters, millimeters
- Deep knowledge of electronic circuits and components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Amazing teamwork skills with a strong focus on effective team dynamics
Bench Technician, August 2005 to till date
IM Flash Technologies, Providence, RI
Repaired printed circuit board fabrications at component level.
Diagnosed digital and linear circuit of POS terminals.
Identified components causing functional defect.
Performed testing of parts, components and PC boards in support of field and related issues and problems.
Bench Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Av-Core Aviation, Inc, Providence, RI
Set up, tested and troubleshot circuits, mechanical fabrications and final systems.
Followed test procedures and participated in verifying if apparatus were reparable or needed to be junked.
Supported in generating detailed reports regarding testing outcomes.
Worked with engineers to identify and determine needed product modifications and redesigns.
Analyzed and repaired mechanical fabrications, semi-routine circuits and apparatus, and provided related guidance to others.
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Kaplan University, Davenport, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated