6081 Jasmine Ave N
Chantilly, VA 20153
Objective To obtain the position as Broadband Technician which will challenge me and help the organization continues to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Deep knowledge of analog and digital systems, high-speed broadband systems
- Exceptional ability to measure distances with precision
- Strong physical ability to carry and climb on ladder and distinguish between different sizes and colors of wires
- Amazing ability to connect cables in narrow places
- Great ability to connect cables with small components and wires
Broadband Technician, August 2005 to till date
Qwest Communications, Chantilly, VA
Installed cables, digital phone and systems, high-speed data and voice.
Reported problems to plant technicians.
Installed equipment and network interface units and drop wires into customer location.
Performed Disconnections and reconnections service as instructed.
Broadband Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
City of Salisbury, Chantilly, VA
Installed, tested and troubleshot link services such as video, data and telephone.
Used small hand tools, power tools, meters and other test equipment.
Documented paper work and performed assigned duties.
Worked on scheduled and unscheduled days and beyond regular work hours as required to meet scheduled appointment windows.
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication, Hawaii Community College, Hilo, HI