812 Robinson Switch Rd
Santa Monica, CA, 90405
Objective Seek to join a reputed organization as a Building Maintenance Technician.
Summary of Skills:
- Good knowledge of HVAC preventative maintenance and Chilled Water System
- Deep knowledge of state building codes, including flooring, framing and stairways
- Ability to include drywall repair and painting
- Outstanding ability to perform carpentry and plumbing functions
- Ability to paint as needed for interior and exterior of building
- Ability to follow written and verbal direction
Building Maintenance Technician, August 2005 to till date
The EW Scripps Company, Santa Monica, CA
Maintained all aspects of building by performing maintenance in house, providing details to outside contractors.
Maintained and serviced facility roofs, facility heating, ventilating and air-conditioning equipment.
Maintained lighting and electrical apparatus.
Performed carpentry and plumbing functions.
Maintained safe and clean working environment.
Building Maintenance Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Kelly Services, Santa Monica, CA
Operated and performed preventive maintenance.
Repaired commercial heating and cooling system equipment.
Inspected equipment for proper operation.
Tested equipment and determined repair and maintenance requirement; recommended
Replaced motors, compressors, electrical switches, relays and temperature controls.
Performed skilled work in the plumbing, electrical and carpentry trades to maintain, repair, construct, modify buildings and equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in building maintenance technology, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated